Solo diré una cosa:
Comunicado de prensa enviado por la empresa Chevrolet
Aquí, la traducción que la compañía envió tres días después:
Editor’s note: On Monday, Chevrolet teased the announcement of the upcoming 2016 Cruze – in emoji. Here is the translated version.
DETROIT — In two days at the Fillmore Theatre at 7 p.m., a new Cruze will be born and you are going to love it.
The all-new 2016 Cruze blends innovative technology, striking design and impressive efficiency into one sporty ride. It’s the best new thing since sliced bread for stylish and socially connected people. A Chevrolet spokesperson said: “We had the idea that the new Cruze could change the world.”
- Design: Athletic build, stylish and good looking
- Technology: 7 connected devices with available 4G LTE Wi-Fi. Cool! First in its class to offer compatibility with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Bluetooth compatible. Touch screen. Speakers/music.
- Seating: Seats 5
- Fuel efficiency: The 2015 Cruze offers an EPA-estimated 35 mpg hwy. The 2016 Cruze is expected to offer better fuel economy, which is awesome. Look at how much time will pass before you need to fill up your tank again!
- Safety: 10 air bags. Comes with OnStar standard for 6 months.
- Available: Soon! Coming in Spring 2016.
- Available: Globally
Follow #ChevyGoesEmoji to learn more and join the fun!